Monday 10 August 2009

................Below..............

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................Here Below are the Must knows of maya tools I taught myself to learn befor I started the workload I have Created. somethings you might learn in my notes some you may not understand.. most probably because they are only my reminder notes but 40% would probably be lazy spelling.tho all below it good to know stuff so take a look.. also use the search for things youve forgotten to use..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment